Been Burglarized?

My car was burglarized and my laptop computer is missing, now what do I do?

If you want to file a police report, you need to contact the non-emergency number at the 911 Dispatch Center. The number is, 217-222-9360. The dispatcher will ask you certain questions about the crime and if you wish, a Quincy Police officer will meet with you to file a report.