Checking on Report

I filed my report, but I don't remember the officer's name and I want to know if there has been any leads?

The reporting officer will give you a business card at the time of the report. The card will contain the officer's name and a case file number under which your report was filed. If you would like to talk with that officer again, you can contact the Police Department at 217-228-4470. If you don't remember the name of the officer you talked to, the police department will assist you in determining who that officer was so you can learn the status of your case.