Pickup Locations and Download Instructions
Residents can obtain a free NLC Prescription Discount Card from any of the locations listed below, or by visiting www.caremark.com/nlc. Residents can visit www.caremark.com/nlc or call toll-free at 1.888.620.1749 for assistance with the program.
|Access Healthcare||Blessing @ 14th Street|
|Adams Co. Health Department||330 Vermont Street|
|Brown Drug||1121 Maine Street|
|Catholic Charities||620 Maine Street|
|Central Services Department||2020 Jennifer Road|
|Chamber of Commerce||300 Civic Center Plaza|
|City Hall||730 Maine Street|
|General Assistance||706 Maine Street|
|Hy-Vee #1||1400 Harrison Street|
|Hy-Vee #2||3700 Broadway Street|
|Il. Employment & Training Center||107 N. 3rd Street|
|K-Mart||3701 Broadway Street|
|Quincy Housing Authority||540 Harrison Street|
|Quincy Police Department||110 S. 8th Street|
|Quincy Public Library||526 Jersey Street|
|Salvation Army Kroc Center||405 Vermont Street|
|Sams Club||700 N. 54th Street|
|Shopko||3200 Broadway Street|
|United Way||936 Broadway Street|
|Walgreens||1723 Broadway Street|
|Wal-Mart||5211 Broadway Street|
To Download A Card
- Visit www.caremark.com/nlc.
- Click "Print a Card Now!" on the center of the page.
- Enter "City of Quincy" in the search box and select "Search".
- Select City of Quincy, IL from search results.
- Card will be displayed on screen. Select "Print Webcard" from the top of the page, cut out the card, and take to any participating pharmacy.
Please visit www.caremark.com/nlc for assistance, or call toll-free 1.888.620.1749.